Social Media in Tampa relies upon the new, the fresh and the relevant to capture attention. If you’ve tried Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Tumblr, now is the time to look into Pinterest. This “new kid” in the social media world is a fresh and FREE way to promote your business!
Pinterest is a new Tampa social media outlet that is highly visual, allowing you to post thematic images and visual messages. The more visual the better. Think of it as the colorful magazine rack in the bookstore or checkout line. How easy is that in a picture-perfect area like ours!
The beauty of Pinterest in Tampa Social media is that like minds come together in a visual way. You can search by themes, boards and even people. That means your business can be searched – and found — in many different ways.
Like the saying goes, a picture is worth a thousand words. Any image you post can be linked back to your site – and lead potential customers to you! If someone likes your pin, they can repin it on their boards – and it gets repined from there in an exponential tell-a-friend way. It all links back to you. GENIUS!
Social media in Tampa relies on authenticity and perseverance to be successful. Here are 5 ways to improve your click-throughs and promote a new product using Pinterest:
- Evaluate whether your product would be Pinterest worthy or could be made more visual. Clever sayings, vintage ads, related pictures – anything that could be taped to the fridge or posted on Facebook works –if your product or service itself isn’t picture-pretty.
- Be willing to put in the time to work on your board. Try to pin something every day. Like most entrepreneurs, of course, you simply may not have the time to do this. Consider hiring a pro to manage your Pinterest board for you!
- Pinterest is based on mutual interest. It is a natural springboard to other platforms, such as Twitter and Facebook, to continue or deepen a connection you make. This can be a potential customer, an advantageous business connection or people who simply like finding something new and cool, and talking about it on social media.
- For social media in Tampa, think of Pinterest as a visual Twitter, in which those you follow will follow you. Think reciprocity. If you repin items from top quality pinners, there is a great chance they will pin you back — giving you a boost in name value and credibility.
- When you create a Pinterest account, promote it on your other social media platforms. Add a Pinterest button to your website. People may click on it out of curiosity and become hooked – a FREE way to spread the word.
One final caution: People do get turned off with highly sales oriented product pictures and transparent hype. Google, as now we know, penalizes pure pitch in organic searches. Subtle is the key. Not sure how to strike the right balance? Hire an expert – Personalized Marketing!
We have expertise in this new way of reaching millions of customers. We know how to meet all your social media needs. We get to know you and your business, then create a customized program that WILL generate you leads in the important social media realm.
Want to learn more about outsourcing social media in Tampa? Call Personalized Marketing today at 727-505-5384.
No related posts.